NS BlueScope Coated Products
NS BlueScope Coated Products is a joint venture between Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metals
Corporation and BlueScope Steel. The Coated Product business operates in the United States,
Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia, with its headquarters based in Singapore. This joint
venture provides a strong platform to capture growth in new market segments. ASC Profiles, LLC and
Steelscape, LLC are part of the NS BlueScope Coated Products business in the United States.
The communication specialist is responsible for internal and external communication actions and
content development for various traditional and digital media channels. The position plays a key part
in communicating the capabilities and experience of ASC Profiles to the industry as well as targeted
markets and customer base. The position also serves as a catalyst to effectively communicate
actions and events internally.
The role is primarily responsible for:
- Developing and managing content for various traditional (print) and paid & owned digital
channels as well as develop cadence and planning of content.
- Working various internal communications programs and projects.
- Paid digital channel posts and “boasts” as well as reviewing analytics with the marketing
- Developing e-mail campaigns to existing clients as well as new targets. Review analytics to
measure ROI. Conduct A/B testing as needed.
- Report on key digital KPI as required.
- Maintaining listing of press release sources and calendar.
- Developing key messaging and or value propositions for product launches and company
markets and programs.
- Assisting in the development of marketing plans & strategies
- Developing copy for product collateral (new or existing), newsletters, video, advertisements,
and web site content.
- Working with the marketing manager to develop launch plans and actions.
- Maintaining On-Line “SWAG” system
- Meeting with key customers and sales team to gain better understanding of marketing
needs, as needed
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred Business Administration or Marketing or combination of
experience and education.
- SEM via Google, Bing, or Yahoo
- Minimal of five (5) years hands-on experience in marketing and or communications with
emphasis on content development for paid and owned digital channels such as e-mail, social,
- Understanding of key digital metrics across various platforms such as social, AdWords,
Google Analytic, etc.
- Very strong communication skills both orally and written.
- Solid Command of MS Office – Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of social media and digital marketing and analytics.
- Proven track record of developing copy for advertisements, and product marketing collateral
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot is
- Experience in web content management systems (CMS) is preferred
- Superior problem solving and decision-making ability
- Superior Organizational and prioritization skills
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Digital marketing emphasis
- Sound planning and time management capability
- Solid listening and communication skills
- Ability to foster strong interpersonal relationships
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com