Website Sagent Marketing
Does your heart beat for creating positive social impact through your work?
- Are you a strategic thinker and efficient project manager with deep experience developing integrated marketing campaigns with advertising, PR and social media that deliver measurable results?
- Do you love to use social and digital media, research data and analytic tools to guide strategies, engage target audiences and change behavior?
- Are your written and spoken communication skills stellar – whether you’re writing client recommendations, press releases, social media strategies, eblasts, copy, communications plans, or proposals?
- Do your clients and colleagues sing your praises for your ability to work collaboratively, manage multiple projects without breaking a sweat, and deliver results that exceed their expectations?
- Are the marketing campaigns you manage delivered on time and on budget with measurable results?
If you’ve said, “yes!” to all of the above, keep reading.
You could be ideal to join our team if you are looking for a clear career path in social impact marketing. We are looking for a full-time Account Executive with expertise and passion for managing PR and advertising campaigns and leading social media strategies.
If must have at least a bachelor’s degree in communications, PR or marketing or a related field and 3 to 5 years’ experience in a PR/advertising agency with progressive experience as an Assistant AE or AE managing campaigns and developing social media strategies.
We will want to meet you if you also:
- Are organized and a natural project manager who moves easily between multiple projects and tasks.
- Have stellar written and spoken communication skills, including reading, proofreading and editing.
- Enjoy writing – whether it’s social media posts, press releases, meeting reports, e-blasts, or communication plans.
- Love to learn and grow your expertise, and are especially excited to stay up on the latest social media marketing trends and tactics for engaging audiences.
- Are proficient with Microsoft Office 365, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Teams
- Enjoy interacting with the public whether it’s on the phone or participating in outreach events.
- Especially enjoy digging in, being part of a team, and using every occasion to let your work shine!
Sagent is a successful and rapidly growing social marketing firm in the Sacramento region dedicated to helping purpose-driven organizations use integrated marketing to create positive social change. We work with socially responsible businesses, public agencies and nonprofits to create campaigns that encourage people to make healthier, safer and more sustainable choices.
We are a certified B Corp, recognizing how well we take care of our team, our community and the environment. We offer a unique, fun, invigorating work environment, embrace diversity and have been named one of Sacramento’s “Best Places to Work” as a result. We have a lot of fun, and we also work hard because we love what we do.
We take good care of our clients with exceptional service. We also take good care of our team members with competitive salaries, paid healthcare, a generous 401(k) match and profit sharing, and more!
How to Apply
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, then follow these all of these steps to apply:
- Send your resume to: email@example.com.
- Include a cover letter that:
- Tells us why working at Sagent is a good fit for you, and why are you are a good fit for Sagent
- Describes a time when your volunteer work for a nonprofit or other cause led you to want to make a social impact professionally
- Describes how your social media strategy experience helped achieve a critical goal for a client.
You must complete these application steps in order to be considered for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org