Do you have a talent for translating data into stories that evoke actionable insights? Looking for an opportunity to apply your digital marketing savviness to make big business impacts? Consider joining VSP Vision Care’s marketing division as the Web Analytics Manager, and be at the forefront of digital analytics, thought leadership, and data technology, for one of the world’s largest healthcare companies.
At VSP Global, we help people see—through our doctor network, clients, members, and employees. VSP Vision Care, our insurance division, enables our more than 88 million clients and members around the world to receive quality eyecare from top providers. We’re looking to hire a Web Analytics Manager who can help pave a roadmap for transitioning a 60+ year old destination employer from a traditional marketing culture to a data-driven, digital marketing culture. In this role, you’ll also:
- Work closely with multiple lines of business to develop member, client/broker, and provider analysis, reporting, consultation, synthesis, and business entrenchment
- Track digital experiences from beginning to end and work cross functionally with other analytics and/or research professionals to measure the effectiveness of various marketing efforts
- Visually present business insights and offer recommendations on how to best measure KPIs and online goals related to web content, marketing campaigns, and digital engagement
- Collaborate with marketing professionals, business drivers, and technical teams charged with standing up a variety of digital content and marketing campaign efforts
- Create partnerships, quickly assess business context, and identify pain points that may be difficult for the business to articulate, followed by recommendations that work with the partners’ business processes
The ideal candidate should be creative, resourceful, business savvy, and customer-focused. The candidate should also have strong problem-solving skills, the ability to deliver consistent analysis and recommendations, and the ability to easily navigate through ambiguity where best practices have yet to be established.
The minimum qualifications for this role include:
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, economics, marketing research, finance, or related field or equivalent experience
- At least 8 years of experience interpreting data and analytics, with a proven record of web marketing achievements resulting from data insights
- At least 5 years of experience working with Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar web analytics applications
- At least 2 years of experience using a tag management application like Tealium, Ensighten, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Experience presenting insights via data visualization software such as Data Studio, Tableau, or Cognos
- Experience measuring paid search/social, organic search/social, and e-mail marketing (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram)
Preferred skills and experience for this role include:
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools such as Eloqua, Marketo, or Pardot
- Experience with, or knowledge of, data query tools such as MySQL, MS Access, MS SQl Server, or SaS Enterprise Guide
- Experience with, or knowledge of, web content management systems such as Magnolia or HubSpot
- Experience with, or knowledge of, social content management systems such as Lithium or Sprinkler
Why work at VSP Global?
- We help over 85 million people see–we also give back to our communities through cost-free eye care and eyewear as well as other outreach efforts.
- VSP Global has grown year-after-year for more than 60 years because we invest in our employees and empower them to make a difference.
- With operations across the globe, the sky is the limit for career development. VSP has been recognized by Training Magazine on the Top 125 list for 18 consecutive years.
- Our employees love where they work. VSP Global was ranked #36 out of 500 on the Forbes list of America’s large employers.
- Our comprehensive benefit package is highly competitive and top-notch, including premium-free health and vision coverage, and much more.
- We focus on employee-centric health and wellness, including an onsite gym, an array of exercise classes, and healthy on-campus dining options.
For more information about VSP Global career opportunities, visit https://vspglobal.com/careers.
To learn more about the Web Analytics Manager role or to apply to this opportunity, visit https://jobs.vspglobal.com/job/Rancho-Cordova-Web-Analytics-Manager%2C-VSP-Vision-Care-CA-95670/519068500/?locale=en_US
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.