Website VSP Global
VSP Global is comprised of five complementary businesses that combine high-quality eye care insurance, high-fashion eyewear, customized lenses, ophthalmic technology and retail solutions, with employees in over 23 countries. No matter the role, we’re all focused on a singular mission: to help people see.
Under general supervision, initiate, develop, lead and manage marketing strategies, positioning, initiatives and programs in support of company objectives.
- Develops marketing strategies for specific customer segments (brokers, clients, consumers, providers), working with partners such as sales and product development. Measures results of marketing plans, including return on investment
- Identifies segment expectations, needs, behaviors and attitudes through primary and secondary research
- Develops and manages marketing and advertising campaigns, including working with internal creative team and external agencies. Campaigns include a range of tactics such as digital advertising, print advertising, direct mail, and email campaigns
- Collaborates with communications managers to ensure positioning and promotion is aligned and effective
- Partners with business areas to execute and gain adoption of programs in the field and at the account-specific level
- Serve as a central resource for all brand-related information and coordinate with business partners in creating and deploying brand-building programs. Educate business partners on brand-related issues and opportunities.
- Establish short and long-term goals, competitive positions and strategies for market segment
- Develop and deploy programs to maximize the distribution channels to market, increase business opportunities, and increase retention of current business in the market segment.
- Identify segment expectations, behaviors and attitudes and use this understanding to develop initiatives that ensure that the customer’s experience delivers on the VSP brand.
- Identify segment trends and opportunities to understand the changing marketplace and ensure that the needs and priorities of the segments are consistently taken into consideration in order to keep VSP competitive.
- Identify strategies, develop plans and lead initiatives that meet the needs of the market segment. Set direction for project teams and influence stakeholders to ensure products, services and marketing programs meet the needs of this segment.
- Establish goals and set targets to measure the success of programs for the market segment.
- Working with communication managers, identify and direct what needs to be communicated in the market segment, based on research, competitive positioning and value propositions, and delivered through marketing plans.
- Partner with business areas to execute and gain adoption of programs in the field and at the account-specific level.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://bit.ly/2mLtSlL →