Seniority / Mid-Senior
Marketing & Advertising
Design, Art / Creative
About the job
The Sacramento Kings organization is an engaging, fast-paced, and fun Sports and Entertainment Franchise. As a member of our team, you’ll be given the opportunity to impact the Sacramento region both on and off the court. Combining a collaborative and innovative work environment with a talented and diverse staff, we’ve created a workforce in which every team member has the tools to reach their full potential.
Key Responsibility Areas
- Create, curate and share written-, image-, audio- and video-based content
- Cover and provide real-time social media updates from games, practices and events
- Conduct interviews with team personnel, players, personalities and more
- Ensure all content is on brand, consistent in style, quality and voice
- Assist in the development and maintenance of content strategy that supports and extends initiatives across the organization, while using analytics to optimize content type and publish schedule
- Leverage trending topics and current events to develop content themes and spontaneous activations
- Develop and execute creative and innovative digital campaigns
- Regularly post content on Sacramento Kings, Stockton Kings, Kings Guard Gaming, and Golden 1 Center websites
- Actively engage with the organization’s digital audience and moderate its network platforms
- Routinely work days, nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training
- Two years of experience producing written, video, audio and graphic content
- Two years of experience creating, posting and sharing content across current digital platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Weibo, etc.
- Robust knowledge of the Sacramento Kings, NBA, basketball, entertainment, and internet culture
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior attention to detail and proof-reading experience
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Final Cut Pro or related video editing platform
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word and Excel
- A highly motivated self-starter
- Extremely Organized
- Ability to thrive in face-paced, deadline-oriented workplace
The Sacramento Kings Organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, gender, religion, age, disability, political beliefs, sexual orientation, marital/familial status or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law. The Sacramento Kings organization also complies with all provisions of the U.S. Government’s Executive Order 11246 dated September 24, 1965 and the rules, regulations and relevant orders of the Secretary of Labor.
To apply for this job please visit kings.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.