Website Boutique Marketing & Branding Firm
Are you someone who has more than just a “knack” for social media? Do you have a keen eye for ways to improve brand. awareness, public relations opportunities, and increasing follower engagement? Looking to work with a growing company where you can make a real impact and work with multiple clients?
We are a marketing & branding firm located in the Sacramento area and rapidly growing. We are seeking a talented Client Social Media Strategist to be our first line of communication for Company-wide social media objectives. This is a key role in our firm, and you will provide critical support to the firm President and our many clients. If you want to make an impact with multiple companies applying your social media strategy and content writing skills to help our clients build brand awareness & market credibility, this could be your perfect fit.
This role will write and post social media content, press releases and online content for up to 5 clients at once. You are the “one stop shop” for all social media creation, management and project management for our many clients.
- Manage all social media platforms by identifying opportunities, creating content, monitoring/responding to mentions and comments, increasing engagement, and posting to social media platforms including Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Write content for press releases and articles about significant milestones and events for our clients.
- Develop annual social media marketing strategy, and additional campaigns as they arise, that align with client’s goals (both short and long term), and opportunistic initiatives.
- Utilize the internet to research articles and content for sharing on social media, including watching relevant hashtags and online influencers and outreach to influencers to build network.
- Create and manage a detailed monthly marketing plan, social media content plan and calendar.
- Gather relevant content (ie: pictures, videos) from clients to generate content for posting on social media. This may include coordinating the creation of the content with third parties (ie: videographer).
- Responsible for reviewing data analytics regarding engagement and followers and provide both reporting and recommendations to increase organic followers.
- Develop social media pages for clients from scratch (including header images, bios, pictures and content).
- Stay up to date on new industry initiatives, trends and fads (we need you to be “in the know”), and share relevant content to client pages.
- Provide updates to the Owner regarding strategic initiatives. Gather feedback on recommendations and new content. You’ll need to be flexible and available for all new client developments and opportunities.
The Must Haves:
- Prior experience working in a social media, marketing or PR role including social media strategy experience or aptitude. We will need to see work examples and/or a portfolio.
- Experience in working with Social Media Design Software (Such as Canva, Adobe Spark, Adobe Creative Suite).
- Keen attention to detail – you are posting content directly to the internet that is reflecting the brand of our clients. Must be free of errors.
- Very strong time management skills – you must be able to juggle multiple clients, respond quickly to emergency client needs, meet strict deadlines, and work under pressure.
- Ability and willingness to occasionally travel to the client site in order to attend social media and strategy or training meetings (currently all travel is local to the Sacramento area, a short flight away is fine).
- Very strong communication skills – both written and spoken, and a friendly, outgoing, professional personality. You will be working closely with agency team members and our clients.
- Creativity – we are counting on you to help develop new and innovative ideas!
- Data analytic skills / ability to track progress and metrics. (Our clients want to know about ROI.).
- Willingness to jump in wherever needed to help make a difference.
The Likes to Haves:
- B2B marketing experience – many of our clients are in the AEC industry (architects, engineers, contractors, environmental service firms, CPA’s, Attorney’s, etc.) so a passion for the work our clients do couldn’t hurt!
- WordPress experience with updating website pages (no development experience required).
- Project and task management experience in software (such as Monday, Basecamp, or Asana).
- Social media software experience (such as Agora Pulse or Sprout Social).
- Experience with email marketing (we use MailChimp & Constant Contact).
Other Things You Want to Know:
This contractor role works remotely is anticipated to be part-time, with the opportunity to evolve into full time as the company continues to grow. You must be disciplined to meet deadlines and a self-starter. Rate DOE.
We are a growing woman-owned business located in Roseville, California. We have been in business since 2002 and are in process of a complete company and website rebrand. Check out our current website to learn more about us: http://www.digitalartsdesigns.com/
To apply for this job please visit www.digitalartsdesigns.com.