Website YDesign Group
Your life. Your design.
The position is a great opportunity for a marketing professional that is web savvy, extremely
organized, flexible, detail-execution oriented, design-minded and comfortable working
with multiple teams, including management to drive compelling marketing
Please do not apply for this position if you do not have strong command of balancing shifting
priorities and delivering top-notch creative with hard deadlines. Teamwork is
essential and comfortability with editing HTML and executing advanced Excel
functionality is a plus. Please elaborate on these qualities in your
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Support promotional calendar planning and
- Lead the promotional campaign creative design
and execution process:
- Creative brief development.
- Working with merchandising, web design and editorial teams to collect/create engaging and on-brand visual assets and copy.
- Site marketing execution and marketing quality assurance including updates for pages across the website: homepage, sale/event landing pages, top navigation, product detail pages, promotions page, brand and department pages and others as needed.
- Layover creative updates and management.
- Initiate and lead cross-team communications
regarding promotional strategies, web content updates and the like.
- Execution and suggestion of A|B testing
- Occasional updates to left-hand navigation,
product compare, search, sorting rules, and other customer tools as requested.
- Creation of performance reports and additional
ad hoc analyses as requested.
- Creation and management of web category
structures as needed.
- Work closely with Merchandising to implement
various image, category, link and other updates across the site.
- Knowledgeable on industry trends, competitors
and updates to key internal systems.
- Documentation of processes, overall execution of
creative strategy and best practices.
- Training of team members on internal systems,
processes and best practices, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or equivalent preferred,
or other certification or 5+ years equivalent experience in a design-related or
- 5-plus years of experience
- Experience working with an e-commerce or Content Management
System preferred, E.g., Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Experience with e-commerce or retail websites is preferred,
but not required
- A personal interest in modern design is encouraged
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.