Website California Dental Association
The California Dental Association is a non-profit organization representing organized dentistry in California. Founded in 1870, CDA is now the country’s largest statewide dental association, bringing together 27,000 of the best and brightest in dentistry. CDA supports its members at every stage in their careers through innovative programs, educational opportunities, unmatched expertise and comprehensive resources. And, CDA champions better oral health for all Californians through dedicated programs and advocacy.
The E-commerce Marketing Administrator supports the marketing team in growing awareness and utilization of tdsc.com. A successful candidate for this position will be methodical about process and detail with the ability to drive projects to ensure they are delivered on-time and on-strategy.
In this role, every day will be different, but you will have the opportunity to contribute to all areas of the marketing plan from advertising to sponsorships and partnership marketing.
The Dentists Supply Company (TDSC) is an E-commerce company founded to support members of the California Dental Association (CDA) by delivering practice-changing savings on dental supplies. Formed nearly 150 years ago by a small group of dentists, CDA has grown to become the single largest membership in the American Dental Association and is recognized as one of the most innovative membership-based organizations in the country. As the newest CDA subsidiary, TDSC is focused on delivering value to association members in California while preparing for expansion into other markets.
Bring your best to TDSC/CDA and enjoy generous pay plus a benefits package that includes medical/dental/vision, 22 days of vacation, 401(k) matching, profit sharing and education reimbursement. In addition, TDSC/CDA offers a robust employee wellness program, casual Fridays, and learning and leadership opportunities. To learn more about working at TDSC/CDA, visit cda.org/careers.
Essential Functions – must be able to perform with or without a reasonable accommodation
- Marketing Execution
In collaboration with marketing team, coordinate and implement marketing tactics to achieve tdsc.com growth goals.
- Play a critical role in coordination and execution of sponsorship/event marketing activity to ensure flawless on-site brand experience.
- Facilitates the implementation of marketing activity with limited direction across multiple channels and in multiple geographic markets.
- Supports marketing team in the development of project/creative briefs that convey objectives, targeting, success metrics and execution details for initiatives.
- Independently manages workflow to support campaign initiatives, including creative production, list generation; content and offer development; proofing of campaign materials; approval; deployment.
- Develops schedules and tracks key initiative dates.
- Supports budget management/tracking, including budget variance reports, processing invoices and check requests.
- Oversees collateral and promotional product development and inventory management.
- Provides guidance and assists with internal and external process to route all marketing materials for approval.
- Comfortable with communicating marketing project status to all levels within the organization.
- Develops and manages content calendar and supports the content development and review process.
- Manages partner marketing campaign activity in assigned geographic areas, includes developing and maintaining relationships with key stakeholders in each state.
- Tracks and escalates program issues, as appropriate. This will be accomplished by keeping a close eye on deadlines and communicating to the team when they are at risk.
- Supports team in campaign performance tracking.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration
Collaborates with creative, production teams and third party vendors to implement campaigns.
- Partners will sales and service teams to ensure brand messaging is consistent across customer touchpoints.
- Communicates with diplomacy and tact while interacting with all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Performs job duties in a collaborative fashion with the ability to work independently, exercising good judgment and professionalism.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Required Education, Licenses & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communication or business.
- 3+ years in a professional work environment.
- Minimum computer skills required: advanced experience using Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Word and internet savvy.
- Preferred Education, Licenses & Experience
- Experience in retail marketing.
- E-commerce marketing experience.
Working Conditions Occasionally (1-33%) Frequently (34-66%) Constantly (67-100%)
- Constantly sitting
- Comfortable in a fast paced, start-up environment with ability to pivot quickly
- Occasional overnight travel
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.