Website C2 Research, Inc.
Job Description: C2 Research, Inc, a full-service market research + brand consultancy agency based in Roseville, CA invites full-time and part-time students to apply to its market research internship program. This program gives interns firsthand exposure to learn more about the market research, advertising and consulting fields from the initial planning phase through project execution. To apply email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Interns will receive training and experience working on the execution of market research studies including the following skills:
- Survey and questionnaire design: learn when to use different types of research methodologies
- Data collection: able to identify resources online and compile in company reporting templates, e.g. scorecards
- Quality control, e.g. QA respondents for market research studies
- Data analysis
- Conduct and support in-house research projects
- Communicate and present analysis and study findings to C2 management team
- There is no selling of products and services of any kind. However, interns will be required to answer incoming and place out-bound telephone calls to invite potential participants to upcoming paid market research studies. While recruiting for market research studies, interns are responsible for filtering out potential participants to join a variety of research programs including qualitative and quantitative research methods and must adhere to our company’s strong standards and guidelines.
Qualifications Functional and Technical Skills:
- Proficient with Microsoft Office programs in particular Excel and Access
- Must be internet savvy, must like to investigate, research topics online and be able to quickly locate relevant and desired information online
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills; a firm understanding of proper English grammar and high level of professionalism in the workplace
- High attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a team setting, as well as working independently
Mandatory Requirements, Experience and Education:
- Must come in with a positive attitude and be open to learning about a wide range of industries from social media, video games, technology, consumer package goods
- and more!
- Interns must be currently enrolled or recent graduate (within last 2.5 years) in a 2 year/4 year or technical degree program; ideally a business or technical certificate or undergraduate or Masters degree in Business, Sociology or Psychology from an accredited US institution.
- Previous market research, marketing, customer service/outbound telemarketing, consumer/human behavior coursework is preferred.
- General business experience, or classes, is a plus!
- A keen interest in market research advertising or social media is desirable.
Reports to a project manager/recruiting/operations supervisor.
If you love advertising, market research, social media and think that you would be an excellent team member, send us a cover letter, resume and please list your 5 favorite television commercials, websites or online ad campaigns and a brief explanation of why each one is your favorite to email@example.com. Serious inquiries only. No phone calls please.
About C2 Research, Inc.
Founded in 1997, C2 Research, Inc. specializes in market research and communications services to help clients create, manage and promote their brands in an increasing competitive world.
We work with Fortune 1000 companies to well-funded startups to assist with development and execute market research initiatives and communications strategies. We are proud to work with such clients as a primary or sub-contractor including Clorox, eBay, Activision, Honda, Publicis, Citigroup, Abbott Laboratories, Boeing, Levis, Gap, among others.
About C2 Research
C² prides itself in being a boutique market research company with a vast international reach. Founded in 1997 as C² Consumer Research, the company has evolved to C² Research, Inc. reflecting its experience and expertise in business-to-business and other hard to reach target audiences. C2 is a full service market research firm offering nationwide and international qualitative and quantitative research consulting and project management services. Corporate offices and regional field services in Westchester County and focus group facility, creative innovation lab and recruiting center based in the Sacramento area.
To apply email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com