Website ELK GROVE POWER SPORTS
Full Time: 40 Hour Per Week.
Seniority Level: Entry
Industry: Automotive, Retail, Consumer Services
Employment Type: Full-Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Sales
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
The Marketing Coordinator is an important role for the right self motivated and organized individual. This role requires extreme organizational skills and a proactive mind set. The primary role of the Marketing Coordinator is to promote the sale of new and used units, as well as the sale of parts and service. This position requires a proactive approach to posting and promoting sales to the public. These promotions will be done through platforms such as a web site, face book, email and twitter. Other platforms will be used as technology advances. The right candidate will be proficient in Adobe, Excel and computers in general.
The Marketing Coordinator will answer to each department manager and work with each manager to promote retail sales of the departments.
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for an assistant. The Marketing Coordinator will assign daily tasks and duties for the assistant to complete.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing preferred.
- 1-3 years of marketing and/or promotions and customer service leadership experience required.
- Previous experience in the auto industry preferred.
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), organization and interpersonal skills required.
- Good computer skills and fundamental graphic arts knowledge is essential. Knowledge of MS Office products and layout/design software required.
- Ability to work in a high performance, fast paced team environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with time constraints.
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks; manual dexterity.
- Vision abilities required include close, distance, color and depth perception.
- Occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions as well as noise, dust, and fumes in auction lanes.
To apply for this job please visit careers.hireology.com.