Website C2 Research
C2 Research, Inc, is a full-service market research + brand consultancy agency based in Roseville, CA. To apply email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assists to develop and execute C2 Research qualitative and quantitative research efforts.
- Supports and partners with field business teams to maximize fulfillment and data collection service revenue and profitability.
Responsibilities – Client Project Management/Data Collection
- Performs qualitative research support functions such as, reviewing guides, lead generation, activity plans, note taking during client calls and data collection for studies. Providing direction on industry trends and overseeing elements of data collection.
- Assists Project Management team throughout research process. Tasks include data collection, project setup answersheet review, answer sheet creation, creating scripts, preparing client and internal updates, QA, reviewing work, data entry, email correspondence, and managing research studies.
- Balances work load to set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Takes initiative to voice issues and recommends solutions.
- Manages multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines; works smartly and quickly.
- Must be willing to work evenings as required for research.
Responsibilities –Leadership and Management
- Supports C2 Research initiatives. Prioritizes and makes decisions that align with the direction of the business.
- Thinks “outside of the box” and challenges the status quo.
- Stays abreast of industry trends and technology developments.
- Exhibits ability to make quick decisions in the best interest of both C2 Research and the client.
- Possesses a sense of urgency and meets all deadlines.
Responsibilities – Field and Fulfillment
- Partners with and supports the efforts of the field, fulfillment and facility team to achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Helps the C2 Research ensure that it is consistently top rated in the region.
- Ability to source, identify optimal sample for research purposes.
- Manage internal leads and Salesforce.com application.
- Bachelor’s degree in progress preferred concentration in marketing/market research, business administration, or social science/criminal justice, or at least 2 years work experience.
- Strong leadership foundational skills including strategic thinking and an ability to grow and develop a team.
- Strong organizational skills; must demonstrate clear and concise oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent analytical skills, understanding of marketing theory.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grasp on grammar and spelling is required.
- Experience with MS Office, Google Drive and Dropbox. Experience in insurance, banking or financial service industry desired.
- Creativity, critical thinking, oral and written communications, ability to multitask and establish priorities, manage and motivate people.
- Must respond to emails within hour of receipt during regular business hours. Must be willing to check and respond to work emails after hours and on weekends during active projects.
- Must be willing to work evenings as needed.
Relationship to other jobs: Reports directly to Project Manager.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com