Under limited supervision, the Donor Services Coordinator is responsible ensuring gifts are processed, entered into the database and stewarded appropriately. This vital position will also serve as the primary donor relations role to resolve donor requests. Employees in this job class work collaboratively with Development department team members, marketing, program leads, senior management, committee and board members to reach fundraising and engagement goals. This job class requires advanced program management, digital marketing, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- *Professionally represent PRIDE Industries to the communities we serve while upholding the company’s mission and core values.
- *Assist the Director of Development & Donor Services in developing solicitation letters, presentations and development reports.
- *Perform ongoing gift and constituent data entry into Salesforce database.
- *Work with Finance department to document processes and procedures for gift and constituent gift processing and data entry so that donors are entered and acknowledged in a timely manner.
- *Finalize and send donor acknowledgement letters, including tribute gifts.
- *Produce reports for Development team as required.
- *Provide support for donor requests via phone, e-mail and social media as required.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
- Two or more years’ administrative experience;
- Experience in nonprofit fundraising and database management preferred;
- Ability to effectively supervise and plan for the timely and successful completion of short and long-term objectives;
- Ability to consistently meet established deadlines for deliverable or activities;
- Ability to lead individuals with and without a direct reporting relationship to effectively meet strategic goals;
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Computer literacy including knowledge of email, word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
- Knowledge of the use and application of omni-channel marketing, Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM), web content management (WCM), social media engagement, and data analysis platforms and tools;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, English or related field or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver’s License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees for this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
To apply for this job please visit hourlya1-prideindustries.icims.com.