Under general supervision, Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible helping us develop and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns for the People Services and other departments as required. Employees in this job class work collaboratively with Marketing & Development department team members to reach acquisition, fundraising and engagement goals. This job class a strong knowledge in a wide range of topics including social media advertising, paid search, email marketing, search engine optimization and analytics.
- *Professionally represent PRIDE Industries to the communities we serve while upholding the company’s mission and core values.
- *Serve as the marketing lead for our marketing automation platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud); leading the creation, implementation, and ongoing management of campaigns.
- *Create Google AdWords, paid social, and other digital marketing campaigns.
- *Use A/B testing and analytics to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of all marketing channels while making the necessary adjustments to improve conversion rates.
- *Responsible for driving SEO for prideindustries.com and prideindustries.org. Recommend changes to website architecture, keywords, meta data, etc. to ensure SEO practices are properly implemented.
- *Coordinate social media marketing including scheduling posts, monitoring networks and analyzing insights.
- *Develop Key Performance Indicators for various digital marketing strategies and the website to monitor performance. Report on KPIs as assigned.
- *Assist with the implementation of email marketing campaigns including development, drip campaigns, audience segmentation, google tag manager assignment, and reporting.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
- Three or more years’ experience in digital communications including social media, AdWords, search engine optimization, SEM, online marketing, and preferably as it relates to social enterprise non-profits and digital marketing;
- Digital fundraising experience is a bonus;
- Ability to effectively supervise and plan for the timely and successful completion of short and long-term objectives;
- Strong skills in budget development and management, with demonstrated ability to bring large, complex projects in on time and on budget;
- Ability to consistently meet established deadlines for deliverable or activities;
- Ability to lead individuals with and without a direct reporting relationship to effectively meet strategic goals;
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of email, word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
- Knowledge of the use and application of omni-channel marketing, Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM), web content management (WCM), social media engagement, and data analysis platforms and tools;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver’s License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees for this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
To apply for this job please visit mgtadmin-prideindustries.icims.com.