we’re more than the sum of our parts. We value our unique team members, and our company thrives when we support and celebrate our differences
Full Time – Mid Senior Level
$67,000/yr – $103,000/yr (est.)
About the job
Axcient delivers essential business continuity and disaster recovery (BCDR) solutions that are easy for Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to deploy and manage. The rise of cybersecurity threats like phishing and ransomware have made BCDR solutions more important than ever to safeguard data and keep companies secure and productive. MSPs rely on Axcient to address these complex challenges with BCDR solutions that are simple, comprehensive and profitable.
As Demand Generation Manager, you will work for the Director of Digital Marketing and focus on inbound programs that generate leads. Based on data and aligned firmly to revenue goals, you’ll design, execute and measure the tactics that will help the company achieve revenue targets. You will be the expert on marketing database and list management, email marketing, SEO, SEM, paid advertising and social programs. You’ll be using HubSpot as the foundation for your work, and be relied upon as the company’s super user. In a fast paced environment, you’ll show the discipline to focus on delivering business results and enjoy working closely with product, sales and operations teams to reach a common goal.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and initiatives, across SEO, SEM, email, advertising and social media
- Manage day-to-day demand generation including managing the funnel in concert with sales, and optimizing based on performance
- Manage agencies engaged in SEO and SEM, advertising and social
- Responsible for keyword research, SEO, SEM, and web optimization, working closely with internal and external resources. Implement content updates to address keyword ranking and advertising effectiveness, and address web content and CX to improve performance
- Manage social media marketing leveraging content to expand awareness, increase followers and engagement, and drive positive reviews
- Act as HubSpot superuser for the company, and deliver consistent expertise on design, execution and optimization of campaigns through HubSpot
- Provide analysis and reporting on performance across campaigns, delivering clear insight into successes, failures and opportunities for improvement and growth
- Report weekly/monthly quarterly on funnel and campaign performance
Who You Are
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing
- Experience in B2B technology and SaaS delivery models
- Familiarity with the IT channel (software, hardware, distributors, and MSP companies) is preferred
- A successful track record of leading and managing SEO/SEM, digital advertising, marketing database, email and social media efforts
- Deep experience building, executing and reporting on campaigns in marketing automation platform(s) with a preference for HubSpot
- Comfortable managing multiple campaigns addressing multiple personas at once
- Experience in email marketing and list management best practices
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends), optimization tools (e.g. HotJar), ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Google Analytics and AdWords certification a definite plus
- Ability to work within tight deadlines, multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Highly detailed-oriented, well organized, self-motivated and results driven
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Comfortable in a remote (work from home) environment
At Axcient, we’re more than the sum of our parts. We value our unique team members, and our company thrives when we support and celebrate our differences.
To apply for this job please visit axcient.com.