Website C2 Research , INC
- Assists to develop and execute C2 Research qualitative and quantitative research efforts.
- Supports and partners with field and facility business teams to maximize fulfillment and recruiting revenue and profitability.
Responsibilities – Client Project Management /Qualitative Research
- Performs qualitative research support functions such as, reviewing interview guides, discussion guides and activity plans, note taking during focus groups and ethnographic studies, providing direction and overseeing respondent recruitment.
- Assists Project Management team throughout research process. Tasks include screener review, answer sheet creation, creating scripts, preparing recruitment updates, survey design and QA, recruitment lead, reviewing recruiter work, data entry, email marketing/correspondence, and managing participation in research studies.
- Recruits and reviews participants for market research studies as needed (in-bound/outbound calling)
- Balances work load to set priorities to meet deadlines.
- Takes initiative to voice issues and recommends solutions.
- Manages multiple tasks and projects with tight deadlines; works smartly and quickly.
- Must be willing to travel and work evenings as required for recruiting and qualitative research.
Responsibilities – Leadership and Management
- Supports C2 Research initiatives. Prioritizes and makes decisions that align with the direction of the business.
- Thinks “outside of the box” and challenges the status quo.
- Exhibits ability to make quick decisions in the best interest of both C2 Research and the client.
- Possesses a sense of urgency and meets all deadlines.
Responsibility- Field and Fulfillment
- Partners with and supports the efforts of the field, fulfillment and facility team to achieve sales and profitability goals.
- Helps the C2 Research ensure that it is consistently top rated in the region.
- Ability to source, identify optimal sample for recruiting purposes.
- Manage internal leads and Salesforce.com application.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing/market research, business administration, or social science/criminal justice or at least 2 years work experience
- Advanced degree in business desired.
- Strong leadership skills including strategic thinking and an ability to grow and develop a team.
- Strong organizational skills; must demonstrate clear and concise oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, excellent analytical skills, understanding of marketing theory.
- Excellent writing skills and strong grasp on grammar and spelling is required.
- Experience with MS Office, Google Drive. Experience with Salesforce, Survey Gizmo, and Mail Chimp desirable.
- Creativity, critical thinking, oral and written communications, ability to multitask and establish priorities, manage and motivate people.
- Must respond to client emails within hour of receipt during regular business hours. Must be willing to check and respond to work emails after hours and on weekends during active projects.
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% of the time and work evenings as needed.
- Relationship to other jobs: Reports directly to Project Manager, Recruiting Manager.
To apply: send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com