Under minimal supervision, the Annual and Community Giving Manager is responsible for planning and executing our comprehensive digital fundraising and stewardship strategy for annual, mid-level donors, employees, and community fundraisers. Employees in this job class work collaboratively with Development department team members, marketing, program leads, senior management, committee and board members to reach fundraising and engagement goals. This job class requires advanced program management, digital marketing, facilitation, communication and presentation skills.
- 1.*Professionally represents PRIDE Industries to the communities we serve while upholding the company’s mission and core values.
- *Establish strategies and budgets with the Director of Development & Donor Services to deliver against the Development Department’s business objectives.
- *Direct responsibility for the strategy, management, identification, cultivation, solicitation, recognition, and stewardship of annual, mid-level individual donors and peer-to-peer fundraisers. This includes establishing and maintaining a portfolio of donors and ensure moves management process is followed, as well as the ongoing donor engagement and stewardship plan, with a focus on driving the solicitation process forward.
- *Draft multi-channel donor communications, including proposals, thank you letters, stewardship pieces, impact report articles, and other projects as assigned.
- *Oversee digital fundraising and Peer-to-Peer giving program (MyPRIDE Fundraiser).
- *Work with the Marketing Team to develop a comprehensive and integrated digital marketing strategy to engage our audience and lead to successful conversion goals (donations, fundraiser sign ups, lead generation, etc.)
- *Lead the departments overall individual giving, employee giving and holiday giving strategies.
- *Establishing and evaluating KPIs regularly to determine effectiveness and to identify adjustments needed. Providing regular reports on progress to Director of Development & Donor Services.
- Coordinates donor events (i.e. dinners, tours) as needed.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
* Denotes Essential Job Function
- Three or more years’ experience applying the principles, methods and practices of the fund development profession in general, and preferably as it relates to social enterprise non-profits and digital marketing;
- Advanced project management skills including, but not limited to, project life cycle, scope definition and management, planning and scheduling, monitoring, communication cycles, project team and risk management;
- Ability to effectively supervise and plan for the timely and successful completion of short and long-term objectives;
- Strong skills in budget development and management, with demonstrated ability to bring large, complex projects in on time and on budget;
- Ability to consistently meet established deadlines for deliverable or activities;
- Ability to lead individuals with and without a direct reporting relationship to effectively meet strategic goals;
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing; to make presentations and respond to inquiries by senior management, customers, peers, public, and/or PRIDE’s board of directors or advisory board;
- Demonstrated leadership, organizational, reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Exceptional customer service skills;
- Advanced computer literacy including knowledge of email, word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software;
- Knowledge of the use and application of omni-channel marketing, Salesforce customer relationship management (CRM), web content management (WCM), social media engagement, and data analysis platforms and tools;
- Knowledge of business English including vocabulary, spelling, and correct grammatical usage and punctuation;
- Mathematical skills to include the ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations;
- Ability to establish priorities and solve a wide range of business, operational and strategic management problems;
- Flexibility to respond to changing work priorities and handle numerous projects at the same time.
Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Marketing, English or related field or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience.
CERTIFICATES OR LICENSES REQUIRED:
The following licenses or certificates may be required depending on local, state and/or contract requirements:
Valid Driver’s License
Employees must have the ability to perform the following physical demands for extended periods of time with or without assistance:
- Viewing computer screen/monitor
- Answering phone/making calls
Work is performed in a normal office environment with limited privacy and some exposure to background noise. Some travel is required. Employees may be required to work in excess of 8 hours in a day and/or 40 hours per week.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees for this job. Employees are expected to follow their supervisor’s instructions and to perform the tasks requested by their supervisors.
At PRIDE, we make a difference in the lives of many, one job at a time.
To apply for this job please visit mgtadmin-prideindustries.icims.com.