Website RFgen Software
Link to company page: https://www.rfgen.com/careers/advertising-specialist
RFgen Software is a successful, rapidly growing software development company with a fast-paced, in-house digital marketing team. We are looking for someone with a strong desire to help us meet our growth goals, who is a self-starter, and who using his/her marketing savvy to drive effective ads and content to our current and prospective audiences for lead generation.
Our ideal candidate is a passionate and confident marketer, who can understand current market trends to execute advertising strategies. He /She is responsible for designing, creating, and delivering advertising and communication activities by executing a wide variety of tactics that involve social media, email campaigns, trade shows and events, public relations, customer communications, and alike.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Supports all marketing campaigns beginning with team concepts through execution.
- Creates social media campaigns including content calendars, writing content, creating images, programming to Pardot, replying to comments, and tracking performance. Researches, proposes and implements new ideas such as contests, polls, campaigns etc. to drive traffic and engagement.
- Manages all advertising campaigns and audiences, to include programmatic, search, display, social media, and social review platforms.
- Supports email marketing for existing campaigns and nurture campaign development – writing/editing content, creating images, programming to HubSpot, and tracking performance.
- Manages media schedules to ensure critical deadlines are met for campaign launches.
- Designs and manages execution of print advertising vehicles including postcards, brochures, event materials, invitations, and trade show graphics.
- Supports the development and reconciliation of the marketing budget for all advertising campaigns.
- Participates in weekly calls with vendors and agencies for guiding optimization of advertising campaigns.
- Coordinate, edit, and proofread, with high attention to detail, all marketing assets and content for advertising consumption.
- Analyzes and reports on metrics, including traffic trends, audience behavior, conversion rates, engagement and virality and makes recommendations to improve results.
- Occasional travel is possible. (Minimal, 5%)
- Other duties assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, PR, or Communications; or five (5) years’ experience in product marketing.
- Two (2) years’ experience in designing ads or print materials in Adobe Creative Suite – specific to Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Two (2) years’ experience in managing programmatic, search, display, and social media advertising.
- Two (2) years’ experience in audience segmentation, A/B testing, and ongoing optimization for our preferred customer profiles.
- Two (2) years’ experience in Google Suite, including ads, analytics, web console.
- Two (2) years’ experience in marketing automation software and CRM – Pardot and Salesforce experience preferred.
- Ability to multi-task effectively, work in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment, without compromising the quality of work.
- Excellent project management skills, with the ability to plan, organize, monitor, and control projects.
- Intermediate proficiency web usability, design, content, and SEO.
- Excellent verbal communication skills with a demonstrated ability to speak in group settings.
- Possesses a working knowledge of design and printing technologies.
- High proficiency in MS Office products including Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and relationship building skills with the ability to collaborate and work effectively with colleagues, partners, vendors, and customers.
- Demonstrate strong attention to detail and proofreading skills.
This is a full-time position and is based in El Dorado Hills, California. We offer competitive salary, vacation package, health benefits, and 401(k) programs. We cater snacks and beverages for employees throughout the week, along with lunch for all employees on Fridays.
To apply for this position, please email your resume, cover letter, and online gallery samples to our human resources department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com