Who are we?
Sagent is a growing, highly respected social marketing agency in Sacramento. We help public agencies, nonprofits and socially beneficial companies to create positive social impact by creating campaigns that influence people to make healthier, safer and more sustainable choices.
We offer a unique, fun, invigorating work environment creating marketing campaigns that create measurable behavior change for positive social impact. We are award-winning for our work and for our workplace as one of Sacramento’s “Best Places to Work,” where we prioritize health, culture, and fun. We also work very hard, because we have pride and passion in what we do. And we take good care of our clients with exceptional service, and have been growing consistently as a result.
What are we looking for?
We’re looking for an Accounting Clerk to manage our billing and receivables as part of our accounting team in Sacramento, CA!
‘Day in the life’:
- Primarily responsible for all client invoicing
- Generate vendor Purchase Orders from internal Purchase Requisitions
- Process incoming mail concerning billing and invoicing
- Deposit client payments
- Receive and process Accounts Payables for payment
- Assist in reconciling billing records with records maintained by client services staff
- Available to help client services teams create or troubleshoot spreadsheets or help with other accounting-related billing issues or cost proposals
- Manage insurance documentation (Certificates of Insurance)
- Track and process employee expense reports
- Reconcile all company credit card statements
- Maintain supporting documentation for vendor and client transactions
- Keep track of and maintain company subscriptions and memberships
- Assist Accounting Manager as needed
- Process payroll through an external payroll service
- Enter records in QuickBooks
- Run reports and maintain ledgers in QuickBooks
- Audit ledgers to ensure they contain correct information
- Maintain Accounts Receivables projections
- Reconcile bank statements with general ledger
- Reconcile Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable ledgers
- Ensure prompt payment of invoices
Is this you?
- Looking for a clear career path in Bookkeeping and Accounting
- Natural project manager
- Proficiency with QuickBooks
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
What do we require?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a fast-paced small- to mid-size business
- Associate degree in accounting or related field required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Paid medical
- Life insurance
- 401(k) match
- Profit sharing
- Professional development
To apply for this job please visit sagentmarketing.com.