Website 3fold Communications
Job Description: Account Manager
About 3fold Communications:
3fold is a dynamic, problem-solving agency that uses our expertise in ways we believe can make the world a better place. We use communications, marketing, and advertising solutions that identify and create connections, not noise. We listen, lead, learn, and give back. We challenge mediocrity. We are not a typical advertising agency, nor a communications and public affairs firm. We use marketing for good and not evil and choose or create the right solutions for our clients based on their goals, not our egos.
We choose to work with clients who lift up their customers in industries we believe are essential for community growth and sustainability: Community Impact (government, utilities, transportation), Education + Workforce Development, and Healthcare. We look for clients who are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of their customers and teams.
We value a team who is Hungry, Human, and Humble. That means we look for a team who strives to continue learning, who is empathetic to what their clients are trying to accomplish, and who have the experience and knowledge to lead them past their goals.
Client Services Department Overview:
The Client Services team works with our clients to imagine, create, and integrate. The roles in this department lead and interact with our clients daily and are responsible for building and maintaining strong partner relationships. They are key contributors for understanding client dreams, as well as how their business functions on a day to day basis. The Client Services team are collaborators and leaders of solutions, working closely with each of 3fold’s internal departments including Creative, Media, Web, and Operations. The two main focus areas and responsibilities of the Client Services department are client relationship growth and development and company growth.
The Account Manager position serves as a solution-producing, contract manager who has a solid understanding of not only “what” 3fold can provide to its clients, but “how” we do it, and, most importantly, “why”. In addition to being the main contact for the client, this position is designed for someone who can lead our clients through an exceptional client experience through 3fold’s methodology, work with clients to understand and develop goals, produce marketing and communications plans, provide effective hands-on management of day-to-day account functions, be the advocate for the client’s dreams as well as the advocate for 3fold’s creative and operations processes. The position requires empathy, marketing expertise, and a collaborative relationship-building foundation to ensure client and company goals are met.
- Serves as the Client’s main daily contact
- Works directly with the internal team to prioritize, develop and manage client deliverables
- Plans, creates and manages marketing, advertising and community outreach strategies
- Proactively contributes to the account services process through brief development, research and analysis, and strategy and plan development
- Actively leads and collaborates with all departments to develop fresh and innovative ideas for the Client
- Manages advertising campaigns including launch execution, reporting, and budget
- Develops appropriate client reporting based on Client’s requested cadence
- Manages and leads, when necessary, client presentations
- Uses experience, knowledge and skills to push the Client, the team and the agency in the most productive direction
- Establishes, maintains and expands the Client / Agency relationship; anticipating opportunities, as well as emerging issues which may affect the relationship
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of marketing channels, trends, and audiences
- Effective long and short form writing abilities
- Superior attention to detail
- Superior communication skills, both internally and client-facing
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop effective marketing solutions
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority projects
- Ability to effectively liaise between internal departments
- Ability to ask difficult and uncomfortable questions to understand and manage the needs of their clients
- Thrives in a team-based environment
- Demonstrates poise and focus under pressure
- Relevant work experience, with two or more years in communications, marketing and/or project management
- Agency (communications, marketing or public affairs) experience preferred
- Writing / Content development experience
- Proven track record working successfully with clients
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office); Zoho, Slack a bonus
Salary Range: $55,000-$65,000 (DOE)
Term: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
Supervisor: Director of Client Services
To apply for this job please visit 3foldcomm.com.