Website 3fold Communications
Job Description: Senior Account Manager
About 3fold Communications:
3fold is a dynamic, problem-solving agency that uses our expertise in ways we believe can make the world a better place. We use communications, marketing, and advertising solutions that identify and create connections, not noise. We listen, lead, learn, and give back. We challenge mediocrity. We are not a typical advertising agency, nor a communications and public affairs firm. We use marketing for good and not evil and choose or create the right solutions for our clients based on their goals, not our egos.
We choose to work with clients who lift up their customers in industries we believe are essential for community growth and sustainability: Community Impact (government, utilities, transportation), Education + Workforce Development, and Healthcare. We look for clients who are committed to making a positive impact in the lives of their customers and teams.
We value a team who is Hungry, Human, and Humble. That means we look for a team who strives to continue learning, who is empathetic to what their clients are trying to accomplish, and who have the experience and knowledge to lead them past their goals.
Client Services Department Overview:
The Client Services team works with our clients to imagine, create, and integrate. The roles in this department lead and interact with our clients daily and are responsible for building and maintaining strong partner relationships. They are key contributors for understanding client dreams, as well as how their business functions on a day-to-day basis. The Client Services team are collaborators and leaders of solutions, working closely with each of 3fold’s internal departments including Creative, Media, Web, and Operations. The two main focus areas and responsibilities of the Client Services department are client relationship growth and development and company growth.
The Senior Account Manager has mastered the fundamental responsibilities of 3fold’s unique Account Manager position by consistently developing and implementing thoughtful solutions for their clients, earning higher value projects and retaining top clients contract term over contract term, and providing exceptional client care through 3fold’s methodology. This position is responsible for mastering and shepherding the 3fold Client Experience, demonstrating expertise in delivering the “how” to 3fold’s clients among the entire Client Services Department.
3fold’s Senior Account Managers manage a portfolio of high-profile and/or high-value clients and contracts and deliver top-notch service by building strong relationships with top decision makers, developing and executing account management strategies, and proactively identifying new ways to grow key accounts.
Additionally, 3fold’s Senior Account Managers are subject matter experts (SMEs) in their clients’ business and the ever-evolving marketing industry. Senior Account Managers are expected to stay current on the latest developments in the market to support 3fold and its clients in staying ahead of competition and in front of changing market conditions and innovations. They should have in-depth knowledge not only about what their client offers, but about their corporation as a whole. They use this knowledge to make expert recommendations for building on current contracts or proposing new work to be done.
- Expertly manages 3fold’s highest profile and/or highest value Clients and contracts
- Works directly with the internal team to prioritize, develop and manage client deliverables
- Leads the development and execution of marketing, advertising, and community outreach strategies
- Proactively leads by example in developing expertly crafted research and analysis, briefs, and marketing plans
- Manages and leads Client presentations
- Routinely manages and provides reporting to the Client Services Department on account media, budget, and profitability
- Uses experience, knowledge, and skills to push the Client, the team, and the agency in the most production direction
- Keeps detailed client records, including up to date contact information, contract terms, budget requirements, and other pertinent details
- Provides detailed reporting to the Client and Client Services Department on all accounts
- Embodies the 3fold Client Experience and supports the Directors of Client Strategy in rolling out important updates, modifications, and trainings to the Department of Client Services, as needed
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of marketing and 3fold’s focus areas –Community Impact, Education and Workforce Development, and Healthcare
- Advanced client relationship management (CRM) skills, including interpersonal skills to communicate with clients in multiple scenarios and the ability to ask difficult and uncomfortable questions to understand and manage the needs of 3fold’s clients
- Analytical skills to judge the client’s current market position and competition in order to provide the highest quality of work
- Superior attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Strategic thinking and ability to develop effective marketing solutions
- Thrives in an elevated position within a team-based environment
- Demonstrates poise and focus under pressure
- Relevant work experience, with a minimum of 3 years in communications, marketing, and or/project management
- Agency (communications, marketing, or public affairs) experience preferred
- Proven track record working successfully with clients
- Proven track record of retaining and/or upselling clients
- Writing/content development experience
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Suite, Google Drive)
- Proficiency with Monday.com, Slack are preferred
Salary Range: $65,000-$72,000 (DOE) (Note: Bonuses available based on annual and department goals)
Term: Regular, Full-Time, Non-Exempt, Hourly
Supervisor: Director of Client Strategy
To apply for this job please visit 3foldcomm.com.