here’s an almost limitless amount of data available today. Consumers are generating millions of digital signals each day that can be captured, collected, and used to create more personalized interactions.
Data-driven marketing enables marketing teams to spend more time on creative (48%) and create more targeted campaigns and personalized messaging (48%) according to Forbes.
But are we using first-party customer data to full its potential?
Join leading retail marketers from forward thinking brands as they discuss:
- Why creating a single customer view is crucial to driving business outcomes
- How customers’ buying patterns, preferences, location, level of engagement, content preferences and more are driving better results from their communication
- What programs and campaigns using first-party customer data are bringing success
- Where brands are on their journey to connect the dots between numerous disparate interactions and touchpoints to create an omnichannel experience
- How they are leveraging technology drive sophisticated marketing programs with increased automation and personalization