BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – Development Engineering / Geology
MARKETLINK is looking for the right person to develop business for our company. Regardless of your professional background or education if you have the personality, drive and dedication to find, meet, and develop relationships with potential development clients, then consider making a change. We are a specialized development engineering firm with offices in California and Nevada who have worked throughout the West. We can educate you about our services and projects; we want someone who is results oriented in building client relationships that turn into work. Position is based in Northern California. Experience in the A/E/C industry preferred.
- Spend roughly 50% of time outside meeting potential clients and introducing company
- Research and gather information on potential clients and projects
- Seek business opportunities and track leads for firm
- Schedule meetings with new/existing clients to discover project information
- Develop and maintain strong business network
- Participate in client organizations
- Actively involved in professional and community organizations
- Persistent & personable!
- Excellent organizational skills to track leads and clients; CRM experience a plus
- Thorough understanding of A/E/C industry terminology and procedures
- Professional demeanor to interact with the highest client levels
- Basic business management skills
- Sets a standard of professional competence by example
- Follow-through in a consistent manner
- Highly motivated & goal oriented
- Able to work without close supervision and in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree with 4 to 7 years of experience recommended
- Without a degree, 6 to 10 years of relevant A/E/C experience required
Please submit resumes to: Stephanie Craft, MARKETLINK, firstname.lastname@example.org.